Depression is the leading cause of disability in the United States among people ages 15-44 and 2/3 of them don't actually seek or receive proper treatment.
In this episode, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Beth Baus, tells us how depression can affect the marriage, and she gives practical steps for both the depressed person and the spouse for how to deal with depression.
- It's Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst
- Hope Prevails by Michelle Bengtson
- I want to Change My Life by Steven Melemis
- When Your Spouse is Depressed (Focus on the Family article)
- Christian Counseling: A Guide for Pastors, Ministers, and Christian Counselors by Beth Baus
You can contact Beth Baus: www.ourhealthyfamilies.org or @bethdbaus on IG
- FOUNDATIONS: https://amzn.to/2RaXF7g
- SEXPECTATIONS: https://amzn.to/2GbVMRA
- REALIZATIONS: https://amzn.to/3brNTWh