Your QUESTIONS w/ A+K: How can you stay intimately connected when you have kids? Any systems for this? What was the biggest adjustment for your marriage after you had your first child?
This is our third "ASK" episode! Every now and then, we'll take a few of your questions and answer them here in a short 10-15 minute episode. Many of you asked questions about keeping your marriage alive while parenting, so we decided to share some reflections on these topics:
- What is the best way that you have found to stay intimately connected when you have kids?
- Did you have any systems that you put in place once you had children to make sure you stayed connected?
- What was the biggest adjustment for your marriage after you had your first child?
- As a stay-at-home mom with a 20-month-old, how do I get out of feeling like my life is a re-run?
If you're looking for ways to connect with your spouse while quarantined, check out these marriage card decks that we created just for you:
- FOUNDATIONS: https://amzn.to/2RaXF7g
- SEXPECTATIONS: https://amzn.to/2GbVMRA
- REALIZATIONS: https://amzn.to/3brNTWh
Stay in conversation with us on IG: @dearyoungmarriedcouple or on our website: www.dearyoungmarriedcouple.com